Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Keeping in Touch - Special Links

Amazing moms, grandmothers, and tutors,
Please let me know if any of you need additional help with any of the units, structure, style, paper labeling, etc.  I would love to sit with you and talk about any questions you have as we near the end of the semester.  I also wanted to remind you that I do have the Teaching Writing Structure and Style DVDs, if you would like to view them let me know.  Have an amazing week.
Blessings,
Tina

Here is the direct link to the Unit 4 Webinar: The Lynchpin for Structure and Style
http://excellenceinwriting.adobeconnect.com/p8h8mogmqz5/

Also, you can find electronic flashcards, quizzes, matching games, make your own tests, etc. on the website Quizlet.  It is a tool my daughter uses often for Challenge and I discovered the IEW vocabulary has already been posted there multiple times.  It might offer a refreshing way to drill vocabulary. Happy studying!
http://quizlet.com/subject/iew-vocabulary/

No comments:

Post a Comment